Join Gianmarco Meli with Yoni Kozminki as they talk about the importance of systems, processes, and SOPs in scaling a business effectively. Yoni is the co-founder and CEO of Escala and MultiplyMii. He shares how the smart use of technology, people, and processes is the key to growing a business beyond one’s wildest dreams. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– Why document SOPs better
– Bottom-up versus a top-down approach
– Create a hierarchical map format
– Build a process that works and mitigates risks
– How to let someone carry out tasks
– And so much more!
Ready to put your business in order? Here is a step-by-step intensive guide to creating systems and SOP to scale your Amazon business and make it sustainable.
About Yoni Kozminki:
Yoni Kozminki is the co-founder and CEO of Escala and MultiplyMii. Yoni has a background in creative advertising strategy, digital marketing, and e-commerce, working with the likes of Mercedes-Benz, MasterCard, Sony, and Mondelez, and successfully scaling an Amazon business from two million dollars to five million dollars in 12 months before it was acquired.
More information here: Heist – Process Improvement Presentation (multiplymii.com)
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Check out my list of recommended tools and services, the ones we use in our business, and take advantage of the discounts and coupons we’ve received for the listeners of The Seller Process podcast!