Join Gianmarco Meli with Daniel Shnaider as they talk about the solution to expand sales offline and reach out to small retailers and brick-and-mortar shops serving target customers. Daniel Shnaider is a former Amazon seller who turned his online business into a B2B. He shares a simple process to find, contact, and close sales orders with small retailers to expand an online business. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– Amazon seller to physical stores
– How to reach out to retail stores
– Typical response rate
– What to prepare for the stores
– Never use the company email to contact stores
-And so much more!
Watch the Tutorial on how to do B2B outreach and start making deals, expand your business offline and extend your customer reach!
About Daniel Shnaider:
Daniel Shnaider is a former Amazon seller who turned his online business into a thriving B2B business selling his branded products to hundreds of small shops in the United States. Daniel is now the founder of Anybiz, a lead generation tool that allows you to find and email anyone you’re targeting in the B2B space allowing you to turn complete strangers into potential future customers.
Start reaching out brick & mortar stores today: https://anybiz.io?fpr=tsp
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Check out my list of recommended tools and services, the ones we use in our business, and take advantage of the discounts and coupons we’ve received for the listeners of The Seller Process podcast!
Join the discussion