Join Gianmarco Meli with Nathan Hirsch as they talk about understanding your business numbers and having control over finances. Nathan is a lifelong entrepreneur and the CEO of EcomBalance and Outsource School. He shares the main documents needed to run financials correctly and how effective bookkeeping can save the business from expensive headaches down the road. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– Why Amazon and e-commerce sellers should care about bookkeeping
– Three must-have documents to keep track of the business numbers
– How to make an effective P&L statement
– Tips for creating a balance sheet and its importance
– What should be included in the cash flow statement
– And so much more!
Download the samples of the “3 Must-Have Documents to Run All Your Numbers” and take your financials to the next level!
About Nahan Hirsch:
Nathan Hirsch is a lifelong entrepreneur and currently the CEO of EcomBalance and Outsource School. Nathan is best known for co-founding FreeUp.net in 2015 with an initial $5,000 investment, scaling it to $12 million in yearly revenue, and acquiring it in 2019. Today, he leads EcomBalance, an online bookkeeping service for e-commerce and digital businesses, and Outsource School, a membership teaching business owners how to hire effectively online. Nathan has appeared on 400+ podcasts, is a social media personality, and lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife and two dogs.
Visit EcomBalance to learn more: https://ecombalance.com/
Apply the discount code and get 40% off with code –> The Seller Process
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.
Join the discussion