Join Gianmarco Meli with Neil Twa as they discuss positioning your next product launch for domination in your niche. Neil Twa is the founder and CEO of Voltage Digital Company. He shares how to take advantage of the Amazon algorithm in identifying the best categories to sell in and the most important keywords to use for a successful product launch. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- “Amazon is a river, but it is also a tree”
- Take advantage of the Amazon algorithm
- Identify the best browse node to learn for the next product launch
- What is needed to find the item type keyword (ITK)
- How to fit ITKs and browse nodes into product research
- And so much more!
Download the “Global Browse Tree Guide” and find the most relevant ITK for your new and existing products.
About Neil Twa:
Neil Twa is the founder and CEO of Voltage Digital Marketing. He has been launching, operating, and growing private label e-commerce businesses for the last nine years. As of today, he and his clients have sold over $100 million+ in physical products primarily through the Amazon FBA sales channel. Neil shares his blueprint for building an online business that can generate a passive six-figure income in just 12 months while setting up the business for potentially millions in sales within 18 months.
Check out Neil’s Business Builders Program: https://www.voltagedm.com/
Send “SELLERPROCESS” to Neil at +14174134209 or by chat at: https://asin360.com/chat for a special treatment
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.