Join Gianmarco Meli with David Lang and Ryan Sherrard as they discuss a proven method to accurately predict sales spikes and offer a solution to deal with them. David is a pilot while Ryan is a scientist, and they joined forces to create DAVAN Group, an e-commerce business. They provide a powerful spreadsheet, so running out of stock after an unexpected bump in sales due to holidays or unforeseen events is just a thing of the past. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Major peak dates to be aware of, so inventory prediction cannot be off-tracked
- Impacts of stocking up during peak dates
- Compare with the competition and increase product percentage on similar ones
- David and Ryan’s experience with their tracker as a case study for others
- Check inventory reports and where the inventory is kept
- And so much more!
Download the “Peak.performance tracker” and start taking your inventory management game to the next level!
Watch the video SOP on how to find in which Amazon supplemental fulfillment centers your inventory is stored: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPjToXuGKX0
About DAVAN group:
David Lang and Ryan Sherrard are two Canadians living in Munich running a US business together. David is an airline pilot flying the Airbus A350 across the globe for Europe’s largest airline. Ryan has a Ph.D. and is a research scientist working on groundbreaking mRNA technology. They joined forces two and half years ago and have, in a short time, turned their e-commerce journey into a 7-figure business.
Join DAVAN Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/408796260396269
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.