Join Gianmarco Meli with Anthony Confrancesco as they discuss solutions to maximize the potential of existing products and get more clicks and sales. Anthony is the industry liaison of PickFu, a consumer research platform to get in-depth feedback for businesses through polls and surveys. He shares a systematic method to run A/B-tests and experiments on the most important elements of the listings. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Impacts of running experiments to optimize listings
- How to increase metrics of clickthrough rates and conversion rates
- Balance aesthetics and flow of information
- Make the main image more appealing
- Different experiments for Amazon and e-commerce in general
- And so much more!
Download the “Split Testing Case Studies” to see real-life examples on how to turn your listings into conversion machines!
About Anthony Confrancesco:
Anthony Cofrancesco is the industry liaison of PickFu. He’s the previous owner of Virtuous Graphics, a marketing agency offering Amazon sellers copywriting, graphic design, photography, and videography services. He even worked at Amazon early in his career.
This Maryland native is fond of hiking, creating amazing video footage using his drone, and connecting with all types of people from all regions of the world.
Catch Anthony on many webinars, podcasts, and speaking engagements on Amazon, creative output, and cross-cultural people management.
Get 50% off your first poll on PickFu with code: THESELLERPROCESS
Visit PickFu to learn more: https://www.pickfu.com/
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.
Join the discussion