Join Gianmarco Meli with Matt Parker as they chat about a simple method to lead new clicks on Amazon listings and gain new customers. Matt is the co-founder of Pinformative, a Pinterest-based e-learning portal, and agency primarily focused on scaling brands across different platforms. He shares how to leverage Pinterest to create more brand awareness, generate new clicks, and close more sales. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Free traffic on Pinterest for sellers
- Crash course on the Pinterest UI
- Create boards with general Google-optimized keywords
- Take advantage of user demographics
- How to drive more engagement with people
- And so much more!
Download the “Amazon to Pinterest Pin Workflow” and start driving free traffic to your Amazon listings!
About Matt Parker:
Matt has been in the e-commerce world for over 15 years and has been involved with over 250 top-selling items scaling across eBay, Amazon, and Woocommerce.
Primarily, his background is in multimedia programming and UI interface design (BA HONS) which he initially studied at the University Of Wales. Over the last 20 years, he has worked with many well-known blue-chip companies all over the world and has worked with clients such as Universal Studios and BBC Television.
Matt is the director of two global brands encapsulating 400,000 ASINs running on a hybrid human AI-based system spanning six e-commerce platforms.
Finally, Matt is the co-founder of Pinformative, a Pinterest-based e-learning portal, and agency dedicated to scaling brands from a multitude of marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay & Etsy.
Learn more about Pinformative at: https://www.pinformative.com/
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.
Join the discussion