Join Gianmarco Meli with Michal Chapnick to talk about expanding the business beyond the boundaries of the Amazon marketplace and into other growing platforms. Michal has been an e-commerce entrepreneur since 2011. She shares how to take Amazon listings and adapt them to Walmart to add a new income stream. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- What Amazon sellers can expect from selling to Walmart
- Differences in product listings between Amazon and Walmart
- Things to take care of on Walmart to optimize listings
- Special recommendations for optimizing images
- How to handle logistics for Walmart
- And so much more!
Download the Walmart Listing Optimization Guide to take your Walmart Listings to the next level.
About Michal Chapnick:
Michal Chapnick is an e-commerce entrepreneur who has been selling online since 2011. She specializes in selling on multi-channels such as Amazon, Amazon Canada, Walmart, Walmart Canada, and Shopify. She is dedicated helping others grow their business by selling on multi-channels and sharing her knowledge and strategies. In the past few years, she helped many brands and Amazon sellers start their selling on Walmart journey and increase their rank and sales on Walmart.com.
Join the Facebook group “Selling on Walmart Marketplace”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sellingonwalmartmarketplace
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.