Join Gianmarco Meli with Chelsea Cohen to discuss the system to effectively manage your inventory so you will never run out of stock again. Chelsea is an Amazon inventory management expert, Amazon seller, speaker, consultant, and the co-founder of SoStocked.com, an Amazon inventory management software. She shares her system on managing inventory effectively despite seasonality or temporary changes in sales velocity. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– Adjustments in the inventory management process
– Sales velocity and how to accurately find that for each product
– How to calculate the amount of stock to be ordered
– About Chelsea’s DIY inventory planner
– And so much more!
Download the SoStocked “DIY Inventory Planner“ and the “Inventory-Minded Marketing Spreadsheet” to start taking your inventory management game to the next level!
About Chelsea Cohen:
Connect with Chelsea Cohen, an Amazon inventory management expert and the co-founder of SoStocked.com, an Amazon inventory management software. Chelsea is also an Amazon seller, speaker, and consultant. Her regular clients include seven- and eight-figure sellers. She has been featured on AM/PM Podcast, 7-Figure Sellers Summit, Seller Events, and the Amazing Summit stage, among others.
Try SoStocked the software we recommend to effectively manage your inventory and never run out of stock again: http://pixelfy.me/AAvYCH
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.