Are you an Amazon seller looking to expand your business beyond the usual markets? Have you considered tapping into the Latin American markets but need help figuring out where to start? We will explore the immense opportunities available for e-commerce sellers in Latin America and discuss why you should consider selling in this rapidly growing region.
Join us in this episode of The Seller Process Podcast with Maria Cecilia Meghirditchian, Head of Marketing at Nocnoc, who shares insights on how Amazon business owners can tap into the Latin American markets.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Understanding the Latin American E-commerce Landscape
- Why Amazon Sellers Should Consider Latin American Markets
- Challenges of Cross-Border Selling
- Understanding the Main Marketplaces in South America
- Successful Product Categories in Latin American Markets
- The Future of Cross-Border Selling
- Challenges of Selling Cross-Border in Latin America
- Understanding if a Product is a Good Fit for Latin American Marketplaces
- Common Mistakes When Entering Latin American Marketplaces
- How Knock Can Help You Expand into South American Markets
About Maria Cecilia Meghirditchian:
María is the Head of Marketing at Nocnoc. She creates content about Latin American marketplaces, market trends, and insights on cross-border e-commerce opportunities.
Connect with Maria Cecilia
Connect with Gianmarco!
Tools & Useful Resources
PickFu – Polls & Split Tests – Perfect for split testing product variations before launching them. Also useful to optimize your listings by getting real instant data. Get 50% off your first poll with code: THESELLERPROCESS – Learn More Here
FBAExcel – Best Automation Tools – FBAexcel offers powerful tools built entirely on Google Sheets to help you automate keyword research, PPC optimization, metrics tracking, and more. Sign up for free through the link below to get “Keyword Dominator” – Learn More Here