Join Gianmarco Meli with Talor Ofer as they talk about new channels to expand the business and create a household brand by entering big box stores and retail chains. Talor is an experienced e-commerce and retail seller having sold to dozens of big retail chains across the USA. He shares the process of turning an e-commerce business into a retail-ready brand so that products can be wholesaled to offline retailers. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– What is retail-ready, and why should Amazon sellers care about it
– Expectations when dealing with offline retailers
– Recommendations to create a retail-ready website
– Elements of a retail-ready packaging
– Structure an effective e-catalog to grab buyers’ attention
– And so much more!
Download the guide “How to make your Brand Retail Ready” and start expanding your business to the top chains and big box retailers!
About Talor Ofer:
Talor Ofer has been selling products offline to retailers and specialty stores in the USA since 2003. During the years he sold to over 60 different retailers across the USA, his vast experience shows in his work today, both continuing to sell his own brands and transforming online brands to offline RETAIL READY brands and expanding their sales to many different platforms.
Check out Talor’s website at: https://retail-empire.com/
Tools & Useful Resources
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Check out my list of recommended tools and services, the ones we use in our business, and take advantage of the discounts and coupons we’ve received for the listeners of The Seller Process podcast!