Join Gianmarco Meli with Emma Schermer Tamir to discuss the 6 steps process you should go through to have perfectly optimized listings and increase conversion rates of your products. Emma is a marketing expert and the co-founder and CEO of Marketing by Emma.
She shares a listing analysis process that can easily identify current market gaps and weak spots in the listings to improve them and make them rank to page one.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– Listing analysis process in a nutshell
– Look at how listings should fit in the overall market
– A/B testing images based on customers’ inputs
– Tips to optimize images and A+ content
– How to get the marketing message right
– And so much more!
Download the “Listing Analysis Process” guide to help you spot the weak points of your listings and optimize them to stellar conversion rates
About Emma Schermer Tamir:
Emma Schermer Tamir transforms her insatiable curiosity into a conversion-spiking copy. As co-founder and CEO of Marketing by Emma, she’s helped over 1,000 businesses from around the world boost their sales and build their brands online.
Through her thoughtful approach and winning strategies, Emma has become a leading expert in the field of selling on Amazon. Whether she’s speaking on stages across the globe, leading her team, or working with clients, her goal is to empower everyone to create better product pages, Amazon listings, and website copy that makes brands’ dream customers excited to click “Add to Cart!
Visit Emma’s agency website at: https://marketingbyemma.com/
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.