Join Gianmarco Meli with Aleks Leal to discuss the strategies to protect your business from outside threats and reduce risks to keep the brand running for the long haul. Aleks is an e-commerce veteran with over 14 years of experience and the host of the Wizards of Ecom Spanish Podcast. He shares the process he used to de-risk his business and make it into an unshakeable empire.Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– What is diversification in business?
– How to choose the best channels to diversify
– Diversification strategy in terms of category
– Different types of risk mitigation to implement in a business
– And so much more!
Download the slides “The Importance of Diversification“ from one of Aleks’ conference talks and start diversifying your business for long term growth!
About Aleksejs Leal:
Aleksejs Leal has over 14 years of experience in the business industry and owned 25 companies, three of which were successfully sold. Aside from that, he also has eight years of experience in the e-commerce field and sells on different marketplaces such as Amazon, Mercadolibre, Walmart, Shopify, and eBay. Leal wrote a book titled “How to sell on Amazon.com?” and “How to sell on Mercadolibre” to help people gain more information about how it works and its process. Leal is the host of Wizards of Ecom Spanish Podcast dedicated to providing information, strategies, trends, and tips for entrepreneurs in the world of e-commerce.
Connect with Aleksejs: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1394088609
Check out Wizards of Ecom Spanish Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wizards-of-ecom-en-espa%C3%B1ol/id1562041714
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.