Join Gianmarco Meli with Mohammad Usman to discuss logistics and supply chain. Mohammad is a supply chain management expert and co-CEO of D1 Brands. He shares the system he uses to manage the supply chain in their aggregator with hundreds of SKUs. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– What has to happen during the inventory planning process
– How to divide products by category
– Tips to optimize logistics
– Strategies to keep costs at a minimum
– And so much more!
Download the “Inventory Action Plan“ created by D1 Brands to help you set up your supply chain like a pro and make informative decisions on your inventory!
About Mohammad Usman:
Mohammad is the co-CEO of D1 Brands, where he is primarily responsible for the execution of the company’s overall strategy and mission with a particular focus on supply chain and operations. While pursuing a degree in Finance at Hofstra University, Mohammad founded a small consumer goods brand that would later become the foundation of D1. Over the course of three years, Mohammad grew the brand into an eight-figure business realizing a 3,500% growth rate. Today, Mohammad’s native Amazon experience and success are at the heart of D1 Brands.
D1 Brands Website: https://www.d1brands.io/
Connect with Mo Usman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammad-usman-86745910b/
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Link to Carrier’s Central, the platform to book FBA drops that Mohammad mentioned in the conversation: https://carriercentral.amazon.com/onboarding
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.
Join the discussion