Join Gianmarco Meli with Kris McCauley to talk about the best process to find wholesale suppliers and open accounts with them to secure a new stream of profitable products. Kris is a seven-figure Amazon business owner and the founder of the nonprofit Pawareness Podcast. He shows the steps he took in his business that successfully opened dozens of wholesale accounts smoothly and efficiently. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– Tips to overcome objections and secure better deals
– Why not go for exclusive deals with brands
– Manage the whole process with a variety of tools
– And so much more!
Download Kris’s Wholesale Cheatsheet and level up your Amazon Wholesale game by adding a whole new stream of products to your portfolio!
About Kris McCauley:
Kris McCauley owns a seven-figure Amazon wholesale business and has sold over seven million dollars of goods on Amazon. He also runs a Youtube channel centered around making passive income online and is the founder of the Pawareness Podcast. This not-for-profit organization sheds light on animal rescue and animal rights across North America.
Follow Kris on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KrisMcCauley
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.
Join the discussion