Join Gianmarco Meli with Tyler Gregg to talk about using Google ads to drive massive traffic at a low cost per click to improve the ranking of Amazon listings. Tyler is the director of operations at Ampd, an ad automation toolkit that amplifies the results of your Google ad campaigns directed to Amazon. He explains how Google, when combined with Amazon, can help skyrocket your listings ranking. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– The strategy to set up campaigns for new products
– How to scale products already established on Amazon
– Case in point: Amazon PPC versus Google ads
– Tips for creating the best-performing ad copy that converts
– And so much more!
Download the Google Ads Strategies Flowchart mentioned in the episode to amp your Amazon rank with Google Ads!
About Tyler Gregg:
Tyler Gregg is the director of operations at Ampd. Tyler is passionate about helping growing brands leverage Google Ads to take the next step in their growth journey. Prior to Ampd, Tyler worked for a management consultancy specializing in helping growth stage brands expand their operations and grow sales. Tyler and his team at Ampd are big data analysts who previously worked very closely with the Google Analytics team. They’ve now brought that knowledge to the Amazon industry and have developed a major breakthrough that allows you to confidently get sales on Amazon with external traffic!
[Until Dec 22nd] Check out AMPD and try it out at 20% off with code: SPROCESS20
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
– Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.
Join the discussion