Join Gianmarco Meli with Amy Wees as they talk about military planning methods applied to business. Amy Wees is a former war planner of the US Air Force turned e-commerce seller. She lays out a simplified way of planning, military-style.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– What do people do wrong about planning, and how to master your planning skills
– Set simple and achievable goals and separate them from priorities
– What are Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP)
– Software to help you put everything together, from goals to metrics
– Why military use AAR and why it is key to process improvement
– And so much more!
Download the whitepaper “Simplify Planning” – A system to multiply your productivity and efficiency by planning the right way!
About Amy Wees:
Amy Wees is the CEO of Amazing at Home E-Commerce Consulting, a world-renowned company that has helped thousands of brands launch private label products! Amazing at Home provides education and consulting to help brands develop unique products, validate them in the marketplace, a source at profitable margins, and launch with amazing brand messaging, copywriting, and search engine optimization.
Want to get all of Amazing at Home in-depth training and templates for annual planning, the best year ever, one-page business planning and writing an in-depth business plan, mindset, defining your why, and so much more?
Use code THESELLERPROCESS to save $50 on Amazing at Home mastermind member program and online course library at: www.amazingathome.com/mastermind/ref/54
Tools & Resources Mentioned: