Join Gianmarco Meli with George Reid as they talk about the framework to help in effective prioritization and focus on the best direction to grow the business. George used to work at Amazon, but now he runs an Amazon consultancy firm that specializes in advertising and listing optimization. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Common mistakes Amazon sellers make when it comes to business decisions and prioritization
- The Mountain Strategy, a framework for better brand prioritization
- Stay within inventory storage limits when it comes to operations for competitive advantage
- For the brand, dig into the listing where a lot of conversions happen
- There must be no single point of error when it comes to traffic in advertising
- And so much more!
Download the “Mountain Strategy Framework and the Product Flywheel”
About George Reid:
George Reid helps brands on Amazon with traffic and conversion.
Georges.agency is a team with 15 years of internal Amazon experience. They set up, manage, and report on Amazon Advertising for brands globally, specializing in the consumables category. That’s the traffic.
They’ve built out the world’s biggest collection of Amazon Creative inspiration. Now they offer world-class A+ content and storefront creation. That’s the conversion.
Because they just focus on these two primary areas, they are able to excel at them.
Connect with George: https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgereid23/
Read George’s Blog: https://georges.blog/
Join the discussion