Join Gianmarco Meli with Mina Elias to discuss the step-by-step workflow to take your PPC advertising to the next level. Mina is the CEO of MMA Nutrition LLC and the founder of PPC University. He shares why it is crucial to understand the entire workflow and why it is set up the way it is.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– The first step to PPC campaign optimization
– How to define the main keyword and the top 10 keywords
– The next step after launching campaigns
– Use the search term report at your advantage
– Common mistakes people make in PPC management
– And so much more!
Download the workflow for PPC campaign launch and optimization discussed in the episode!
About Mina Elias:
Mina is a multiple seven-figure seller in the supplement industry, investor, Amazon PPC expert, and founder of the PPC university. Mina excels at developing cutting-edge supplements for different target audiences and combines his passion for supplements, his background in chemical engineering and chemistry, and his expertise in PPC to crush the competition on Amazon. His goal is to disrupt the supplement industry and make a significant positive impact by cleaning up the market and giving consumers the supplements they deserve.
Reach out to Mina Elias on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mina.elias.7
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for lifetime with code “THESELLERPROCESS10”: https://bit.ly/3ATFyHv
– Elite Seller – My favorite tool to take control of sales and PPC numbers, so that you can base all your decisions on data to progress your business.
Get 20% oﬀ a month for lifetime with code
THESELLERPROCESS : https://eliteseller.com/pricing
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.