Join Gianmarco Meli with Meghla Bhardwaj to discuss finding suppliers in India as an alternative to sourcing from China. Meghla has over 20 years of experience in the Asia sourcing industry. She shares why India should be considered as a sourcing hub for Amazon sellers.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– Why consider India as a source of products for you private label
– Where to start when finding suppliers in India
– Tricks to check the legitimacy of a supplier company
– Sourcing agents as a viable option in India
– Benefits of attending a trade show to find suppliers
– And so much more!
Download the “Ecommerce Seller’s Guide to Sourcing from India” – to learn everything you need to find great factories in India and level up your sourcing game!
About Meghla Bhardwaj:
Meghla Bhardwaj has over 20 years of experience in the Asia sourcing industry. She is passionate about helping global Amazon and e-commerce sellers discover unique products to source from India.
She has been interviewed on over a hundred podcasts and webinars about the benefits of importing made-in-India products.
She is the co-founder of India Sourcing Network, a first-of-its-kind platform that provides importers everything they need to build private label brands sourcing from India. Meghla also runs The Asian Seller, a community for e-commerce sellers in Asia to help them start and grow their businesses.
Check out Meghla’s directory of vetted Indian suppliers: https://indiasourcing.net
Tools & Useful Resources:
– Helium 10 – Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for lifetime with code “THESELLERPROCESS10”: https://bit.ly/3ATFyHv
– Sostocked – The tool I use to simplify inventory management and have more control over my logistics.
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.