Join Gianmarco Meli with Tony Boffa as they talk about an efficient point-based system to validate a product effectively before moving ahead with it.
Tony is the co-founder of Bilzar, an Amazon and Walmart approved service provider and consultant. He shares the validation system he created to check if a product can be a viable option for your next launch.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect from this episode:
– The Importance of product selection and why it cannot be understated
– Deep dive into the metrics of the 25-Point System to validate a product
– How to tweak the metrics according to the seller preferences
– The role of the average price in the overall point-system
– Why high emphasis is given to keyword analysis
– And so much more!
Download the “25 Point System to Validate your Product” (Click on File->Make a Copy to export to your Drive folder)
About Tony Boffa:
Tony Boffa started working as a high school teacher and in the chemical industry for 30 years. He started his Amazon business in 2016 when his Chinese chemical suppliers were looking for help selling scented candles in the US. In 2017, Tony founded T&H Candles, which is now a seven-figure brand on Amazon. In 2018, he co-founded Bilzar and helped over 200 Amazon, Walmart, and Shopify sellers launch thousands of products. Bilzar now has 20+ staff in the US, Australia, China and the Philippines, providing A-to-Z services for Amazon, Walmart, and Shopify sellers.
Tools & Resources Mentioned: