Join Gianmarco Meli with David Lang and Ryan Sherrard talking about how they set up and scale their launches for sustainable growth. David is a pilot while Ryan is a scientist, and together, they set up a successful 7 figure business on Amazon. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
– A launch process in three phases that starts before the product launch
– When to use the developed launch tracker in their process
– The visibility score to better track the launch performance
– Time took to go through the phases until the completion of the launch
– Lessons learned from the process and mistakes to watch out and avoid
– And so much more!
The Launch Tracker is available for free only for a limited time, click on the button below to follow the instructions to grab your copy!
David Lang and Ryan Sherrard are two Canadians living in Munich, running a US business together. David is an airline pilot flying an Airbus A350 across the globe for
Europe’s largest airline. Ryan is a research scientist working on
groundbreaking mRNA technology. They joined forces two years ago and grew their
e-commerce into a seven-figure business using the same structured methods in
aviation and science. They organize their SOPs to continuously monitor and
improve their business results.
Other Resources Mentioned: