Join Gianmarco Meli with John Cant as they talk about validating a product on Amazon Japan. John lived in Japan before and is also in the e-commerce industry. These factors led him to co-found Rising Sun Commerce to help other sellers sell their products to Amazon Japan and not limit it to the local market. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Why it is a good opportunity to consider selling on Amazon Japan
- Requirements needed for compliance when entering the platform
- Main challenges on Amazon Japan that sellers must be aware of
- The checklist to validate a product on Amazon Japan
- What the competition looks like on Amazon Japan compared to UK and US
- And so much more!
Download the “7 Steps to Validate your Product on Amazon Japan”
About John Cant:
John Cant is the co-founder of Rising Sun Commerce, which helps Amazon sellers expand to Japan. John has lived in Japan for five years and worked in e-commerce back in the UK for seven years before setting up the agency. He has helped over a hundred brands launch in Japan, from small one product to private labellers to multinational corporations.
Learn more about John Cant and Amazon Japan: